Yes, I do WorkFromHome using digital platform

Hello Sir/Madam 

Hope you are having a fantastic week,  Hope Covid-19 isn’t causing too much of an issue for you.

I am looking for a second income stream due to being put on unpaid leave created by this pandemic situation.

So I have started work from home using Digital platform or E-commerce site with dealing some World class Amazing products, outstanding opportunity and inspiring possibility. 

You may try or have a test of these world class amazing products by becoming preferred customer only. A preferred customer doesn't need to do any product selling business or building networking.

I request you to register as a preferred customer under my business ID to purchase products of your own choices to help me build my commerce? Products will be delivered to your doorsteps by the company @10% discount

Simply you have to choose  the option
o Already know an Amway Direct Seller / Amway Direct Retailer 
And put my ID 7003143159 to register online.

Please ask me whenever you need any buying assistance or registering information.

Happy buying and #statsafe #staystrong #staypositive

PS : Those who are interested in sales job and like to be your own boss mail me mehzad1972@gmail.com 

With warm regards 
MEHZAD AHMED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUTRILITE® DHA Yummies Omega 3 Soft Drops